What We Believe or Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
- Salvation is the gift of God to man through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life.
- Baptism in water is by immersion, is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only.
- The Baptism in the Holy Ghost is a gift and is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- We believe in sanctification, which is living a life of holiness.
- Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church today provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross.
- Jesus will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air . . .” (1 Thess. 4:16–17).”
- The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is eternally lost and, therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel or repenting.
- The primary mission of the Believer and the Church is to see the Gospel is preached to every individual on the planet and to make disciples of those who believe.
© 2018 Eternal Life International. All rights reserved. | Digital Marketing & Website by Doug Williams